Operating on the entire life cycle of automotive and rail projects, CTS assists manufacturers and equipment suppliers with design, production, and maintenance issues.
From the development phase through to product manufacturing, the group can meet its customers’ expectations by drawing on its engineering skills and its knowledge of the land transport sector.
CTS also has solid expertise in the field of quality, whether it be customer, system, project, or supplier oriented. These skills enable the group to support its clients in the implementation of a Quality Management System while validating the requirements of their partners.
Our teams operates at different level of the project, which allows us to offer the following skills:
- Research & Development
- Design: Design, digital mock-up, weight saving…
- Test & Integration: EMC and thermal testing
- Mechanical study: Calculations, drawing…
- Materials study: Die Casting, Machining, surface treatment, etc.
- Quality System: Implementation of the QMS, document management, ISO vs2015 certification, VDA 6.3.
- Project Quality: Roadmap follow-up, risk management, Standard and SPPC, FMECA, APQP / ANPQP deployment, PPAP file validation, MSP calculation…
- Supplier quality: KPI deployment, Process/Product audits, Scrap analysis, Lean management…
- Maintenance: Operational safety, maintenance analysis, etc.